Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
Erbology is a whole foods start-up launched between London and Los Angeles and quickly expanding internationally. At Erbology, we are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods. We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we offer.
Your goal will be to help us accelerate community growth, deliver exceptional user experience and optimise conversion rates. This is a creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about creative writing.
This is a full-time role based in Los Angeles.
- Create viral community growth and champion brand and product engagement
- Analyse all aspects of conversion funnel, identify key areas for improvement and implement strategies to support revenue growth
- Drive traffic to the website and work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram
- Conduct A/B testing, increase organic search visits and optimise conversion paths
- Optimise and prioritise growth channels while scaling the growth processes
- Plan, coordinate and execute editorial series, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly monitor and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience
Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills
Broad marketing capabilities, in particular strong knowledge of growth marketing, user behaviour, SEO and conversion rate optimisation
Understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics
Understand the interplay between offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels
Start-up mindset with results and action driven approach
Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes
Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
Excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English is a must
Proficient knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop
Programming knowledge is a plus
Demonstrate samples and results of previous growth marketing projects, A/B testing and data analytics experience
3-5 years experience in growth marketing
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges for this role, please send your CV and a brief explanation why you'd like to join our team.