Erbology is a fast-growing innovative food start-up with offices in London and Los Angeles. At Erbology, we are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life. We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Do you love meeting and interacting with people? This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team and take an active role in growing the Erbology community in London.
Your goal will be to engage with customers and retail partners via demos and product samplings and convey the Erbology story.
This is a dynamic sales role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about all things sales.
This is a full-time role based in central London with travel outside of London and occasional weekend work required.
- Conduct demos and staff training with confidence and strong product knowledge
- Convey key messages to customers and retail partners
- Drive Erbology sales at retail partners
Required Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- Results driven and action orientated approach
- Confident, proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Complimentary Erbology products
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.