We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
About this role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
You will quickly gain responsibility in the areas of community and influencer marketing, as well as e-mail and referral marketing. Your goal will be to accelerate community growth and engagement across all our channels.
This is an analytical and creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about digital marketing.
This is a full-time role, ideal for a digital marketing expert, based in London or Prague with the possibility to work remotely.
- Accelerate community growth and champion brand and product engagement
- Develop and deliver highly effective, integrated social media, e-commerce and e-mail marketing campaigns to support revenue growth
- Develop a highly effective customer referral and product review programme
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing processes; constantly monitor, analyse and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and customer feedback
- Write high-quality, engaging content for the social media and e-mail campaigns
- Engage with the community daily across all channels
- Implement SEO strategies, increase organic search visits and optimise conversion paths and rates
- Optimise and prioritise growth channels, conduct A/B testing
- Ensure creative excellence and brand consistency
- Work closely with the product team and creatives to deliver successful campaigns
- Manage production and media budgets, as well as day-to-day marketing spending
Required skills and experience
- You are a brilliant storyteller with excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English
- Understand data, metrics and statistics
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a scale-up or high-growth e-commerce company
- Demonstrate examples of work where you developed strong user acquisition strategies and ran innovative experiments that exceeded target goals
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills
- Broad marketing capabilities, in particular strong knowledge of social media channels, referral and influencer marketing, as well as understanding of latest trends
- Understand the interplay between paid, earned and owned channels
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to see high-level outcomes
- Start-up mindset with result and action-driven approach
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMRush and other digital marketing tools