Erbology is a plant-based food venture based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are innovation driven and customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and play a key role in creating an exceptional customer experience for the Erbology community.
You will tap into different customer related aspects with a focus on customer happiness and customer engagement. Your goals will be to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and high customer retention rates.
This is a dynamic role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of customer satisfaction and passionate about all things customer experience.
This is a full-time role based in central Prague and occasional weekend work required. You will report directly to the COO.
- Deliver outstanding customer experience and strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Lead all aspects of customer experience, including support, satisfaction, retention, quality and reliability of service
- Work closely with the fulfilment and marketing teams
- Grow customer retention rate
- Excel at solving any problems that may arise throughout the customer journey
- Assist customers with order requests
- Show strong product knowledge and convey key messages to customers
- Gather and analyse customer feedback and improve order fulfilment processes
- Manage, track and expand content, including FAQ section and product pages
- Liaise with third parties engaged in fulfilling orders
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve customer satisfaction across channels and products
- Meet targets to support revenue growth
Required skills and experience
- Display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English
- Creative thinking and problem solving mind
- Results driven and action orientated approach
- Excellent organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Start-up mindset, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Broad customer relationship management capabilities
- Understand data, analytics, and metrics
- Interest in health and wellness sector
- 3+ years experience in customer facing role; demonstrate examples and results of customer experience tasks