We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
We are innovation led and customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
Do you enjoy talking to customers and solving problems? This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and play a key role in creating an exceptional customer experience for the Erbology community.
You will tap into different customer related aspects with a focus on customer happiness and customer engagement. Your goals will be to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and high customer retention rates.
This is a dynamic role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of customer satisfaction and passionate about all things customer experience.
This is a full-time role based in central Prague and occasional weekend work required. You will report directly to the COO.
- Deliver outstanding customer experience and strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Lead all aspects of customer experience, including support, satisfaction, retention, quality and reliability of service
- Work closely with the fulfilment and marketing teams
- Grow customer retention rate
- Excel at solving any problems that may arise throughout the customer journey
- Assist customers with order requests
- Show strong product knowledge and convey key messages to customers
- Gather and analyse customer feedback and improve order fulfilment processes
- Manage, track and expand content, including FAQ section and product pages
- Liaise with third parties engaged in fulfilling orders
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve customer satisfaction across channels and products
- Meet targets to support revenue growth
Required skills and experience
- Display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English
- Creative thinking and problem solving mind
- Results driven and action orientated approach
- Excellent organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Start-up mindset, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Broad customer relationship management capabilities
- Understand data, analytics, and metrics
- Interest in health and wellness sector
- 3+ years experience in customer facing role; demonstrate examples and results of customer experience tasks