is a plant-based food start-up based in London and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
Your goal will be to help us deliver exceptional editorial quality and community engagement. This is an analytical and creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about journalism.
This is a full-time role based in Los Angeles or London.
- Create viral community growth and champion community engagement
- Fulfil the Erbology editorial vision, develop and execute strategy that strengthens the brand and position
- Create high-quality content that stands out and is relevant
- Effectively plan and execute the editorial calendar
- Lead a team of writers to produce content
- Create stories and produce exceptional multimedia content
- Act as the brand representative
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly gather feedback, monitor and improve the effectiveness of the Editorial
Required Skills and Experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.