We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious foods. Our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
We are innovation-led and customer-obsessed, whether it’s the food we make, the knowledge we pass or the experience we create. We are looking for a driven individual who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Are you a student in the field of Nutrition who is passionate about Science but also loves storytelling, content creation and relentless in the pursuit of perfection? This is a unique opportunity to join a small team where your role will be to create inspiring and insightful content that will engage our international community via our Editorial and social media pages. You will be reporting directly to Bianca, our in-house Nutritionist and Head of Nutrition.
You will be responsible for creating distinctive, relevant and highly performing content. You will be covering a variety of subjects, including health and wellness, plant-based nutrition, vegan recipes and more.
This is a creative internship for an ingenious and fearless self-starter who likes to get things done on time; ideal for a placement during your undergraduate studies based remotely.
- Co-develop and deliver highly effective, research-based content for the Erbology Editorial and social media pages including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
- Edit new and existing content; tailor content to its audience
- Stay up to date with SEO trends and apply relevant SEO techniques
- Conceive ideas for stories
- Ensure creative excellence and brand consistency
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Demonstrate samples and results of previous work (can include university projects and written papers)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of SEO and conversion rate optimisation
- Proven expertise and deep knowledge of the editorial and social landscape
- Start-up mindset with results and action driven approach
- Experience of writing and editing copy in a variety of styles for a publisher