Erbology is a plant-based food start-up based in London and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small team and play a key role in growing the Erbology community in the UK.
You will tap into different business aspects with a focusing on event management and community engagement. Your goals will be to organise outstanding community events, as well as build online presence.
This is an entrepreneurial role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about all things marketing.
This is a full-time role based in central London with travel outside of London and occasional weekend work required. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Deliver outstanding events and strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Lead all aspects of event organisation and experience management
- Excel at PR and influencer relationship management
- Grow social media presence and community engagement
- Plan and execute third party events, store demos and staff trainings with confidence and strong product knowledge
- Manage, track and expand existing partner database
- Lead all aspects of partnership execution and excel at negotiations
- Convey key messages to customers and partners
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve sales across channels and products
- Meet sales targets to support revenue growth
Required Skills and Experience
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, editorial level professional English
- Start-up mindset, results driven and action orientated approach
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Broad marketing and project management capabilities, in particular event organisation and engagement marketing
- Understand the interplay between offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels
- Understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Interest in health and wellness sector
- 3+ years in experience marketing; demonstrate samples and results of previous projects