Erbology is a plant-based food start-up based in London and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
Your goal will be to help us accelerate community growth, deliver exceptional user experience and optimise conversion rates. This is an analytical and creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about digital marketing.
This is a full-time role based in Los Angeles or London.
- Create viral community growth and champion brand and product engagement
- Analyse all aspects of conversion funnel, identify key areas for improvement and implement strategies to support revenue growth
- Drive traffic to the website and work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram
- Conduct A/B testing, increase organic search visits and optimise conversion paths and rates
- Optimise and prioritise growth channels
- Scale growth processes
- Plan, coordinate and execute e-commerce, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly monitor and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
Required Skills and Experience
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills
- Broad marketing capabilities, in particular strong knowledge of growth marketing, user behaviour, SEO and conversion rate optimisation
- Understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Understand the interplay between offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels
- Start-up mindset with results and action driven approach
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English is a must
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics
- Programming knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrate samples and results of previous growth marketing projects, A/B testing and data analytics experience
- 3-5 years experience in growth marketing