We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
About this role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
You will quickly gain responsibility in the areas of growth marketing, SEO, editorial and social disciplines. Your goal will be to accelerate community growth, increase conversion and grow retention rates.
This is an analytical and creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about digital marketing.
This is a full-time role, ideal for a digital marketing expert, based in London.
- Accelerate community growth and champion brand and product engagement
- Analyse all aspects of conversion funnel, identify key areas for improvement and implement strategies to support revenue growth
- Develop and deliver highly effective, integrated e-commerce, editorial, social media and email marketing campaigns to support revenue growth
- Drive traffic to the website and work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram
- Plan, execute and analyse paid advertising campaigns
- Develop and implement SEO strategies, increase organic search visits and optimise conversion paths and rates
- Optimise and prioritise growth channels, conduct A/B testing
- Ensure creative excellence and brand consistency
- Work closely with the product team and creatives to deliver successful campaigns
- Manage production and media budgets, as well as day-to-day marketing and advertising spending
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly monitor and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years digital marketing experience in a scale-up or high-growth e-commerce company
- Demonstrate examples of work where you developed strong user acquisition strategies and ran innovative experiments that exceed target goals
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English
- Broad marketing capabilities, in particular strong knowledge of growth marketing, user behaviour, SEO, social media, paid advertising and conversion rate optimisation
- Understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Understand the interplay between paid, earned and owned channels
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Start-up mindset with result and action-driven approach
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Proficient knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMRush and other digital marketing tools