Erbology is a plant-based food venture based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are innovation driven and customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
You will quickly gain responsibility in the areas of growth marketing, SEO, editorial and social disciplines. Your goal will be to accelerate community growth, increase conversion and grow retention rates.
This is an analytical and creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about digital marketing.
This is a full-time role, ideal for a digital marketing expert, based in London.
- Accelerate community growth and champion brand and product engagement
- Analyse all aspects of conversion funnel, identify key areas for improvement and implement strategies to support revenue growth
- Drive traffic to the website and work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram
- Optimise and prioritise growth channels
- Develop and implement SEO strategies, increase organic search visits and optimise conversion paths and rates
- Develop and deliver highly effective, integrated e-commerce, editorial, social media and email marketing campaigns to support revenue growth
- Plan, execute and analyse paid advertising campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing
- Ensure creative excellence and brand consistency
- Work closely with the product team to deliver successful product launches
- Manage production and media budgets, as well as day-to-day marketing and advertising spending
- Scale growth processes
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly monitor and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience
- Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills
- Broad marketing capabilities, in particular strong knowledge of growth marketing, user behaviour, SEO, paid advertising and conversion rate optimisation
- Understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Understand the interplay between paid, earned and owned channels
- Proven expertise and knowledge of the editorial and social media landscape
- Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Start-up mindset with results and action driven approach
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Adobe (is a plus)
- Demonstrate samples and results of previous growth marketing projects, A/B testing and data analytics experience
- 2-3 years digital marketing experience