We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious foods. Our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
We are innovation led and customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make, the knowledge we pass or the experience we create. We are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
This is a unique opportunity for a nutrition expert to join our senior team as Head of Nutrition.
You’ll be in charge of developing and managing our one-to-one nutrition programme, lead our research-based editorial and work closely with our tech, product and marketing teams on personalised nutrition and product, from development to launch.
This is a full-time role based in London. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and lead the Erbology Nutritional Consultation Programme
- Recruit, retain and grow a world class team of nutritionists and copywriters from the ground up
- Write engaging, research-based articles for the Erbology Editorial, as well as content for the FAQ and product pages
- Create insightful and engaging video and audio content
- Plan and organise online events on social media platforms
- Show strong nutritional expertise and product knowledge; convey key messages to customers
- Deliver outstanding customer experience and strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- As part of the Nutritional Consultation Programme, lead all aspects of customer experience, including support, satisfaction, retention, quality and reliability of service
- Gather and analyse customer feedback
- Work closely with the marketing, product and tech teams on product and service development
- Excel at solving any problems that may arise throughout the customer journey
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve customer satisfaction across channels and products
- Meet targets to support revenue growth
Required skills and experience
- Deep knowledge and extensive experience in nutritional sciences
- Demonstrate experience of successfully building teams and managing experts in nutrition, as well as delivering outstanding service and helping customers achieve their health goals
- Display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English
- Excellent copywriting skills with examples of published articles
- Problem solving mind – understand data, analytics, and metrics
- Result-driven and action-orientated approach
- Broad customer relationship management capabilities
- Excellent organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Collaborative mindset, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- BSc or postgraduate degree in nutritional sciences and 5+ years of full-time experience in a nutritional consultancy role