We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
We are innovation-led and customer-obsessed, whether it’s the food we make, the knowledge we pass or the experience we create. We are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced operations manager to join a small team and help us develop and manage fulfilment and operations internationally.
You’ll be in charge of inventory management, purchasing, and logistics. You will lead process improvement projects and keep accurate stock controls. Your goal will be to streamline all activities and delivery excellent service to our customers.
This is a full-time role based in Prague or remotely. You will report directly to the COO.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage inventory, purchasing and order processing across different platforms and regions
- Complete import and export documentation
- Organise international logistics and communicate with the couriers, brokers, clients and suppliers
- Solve Amazon cases and order-related customer queries
- Ensure an excellent customer experience
- Keep product sheets up to date and manage client requests
- Manage the website across different regions, incl. uploading and updating content
- Work closely with other supporting teams (IT, Product) and analyse and improve performance
- Constantly improve processes and apply best practices
Required skills and experience
- Extensive experience and impressive track record in supply chain or operations management in a logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment
- Amazon experience, incl. catalogue and inventory management, order fulfilment, performance analysis and reporting is a plus
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English and at least one of the following languages: Czech, Russian or Romanian
- Understand Kaizen and lean methodologies
- Problem solving mind
- Understand data, analytics, and metrics
- Result-driven and action-orientated approach
- Excellent organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a similar role