Erbology is a fast-growing, innovative food start-up with offices in London and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small team and play a key role in scaling the business in the UK and beyond.
Your goal will be to source, negotiate and win business at retailers, as well as wellness and hospitality players that share our values. You will build upon existing relationships and identify and grow new sales opportunities.
This is an entrepreneurial role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about all things sales.
This is a full-time role based in central London with travel outside of London and occasional weekend work required. You will report directly to the CEO, help develop sales strategy and meet sales targets.
- Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of all Erbology product lines
- Manage, track and expand existing customer database and sales pipeline
- Lead all aspects of sales execution and excel at negotiations
- Build and manage an outstanding sales team
- Plan and execute merchandising, store demos, and staff training sessions
- Gather client feedback, analyse competition, identify customer needs for the development of future products and improvement of existing offer
- Identify trade marketing needs, help manage the promotional spend and develop marketing plans ensuring they integrate with the company’s strategy
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve sales across channels and products
- Meet sales targets to support revenue growth
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience selling FMCG (food) products into UK retail channels and an expansive network of clients where you have sold in the past
- Proven track record of effectively growing business and developing relationships that impact company performance
- Results driven and action orientated approach with understanding of the core needs of account management
- Outstanding negotiation skills backed up with a grasp of category and product management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools and other technology solutions for driving sales
- Proactive attitude and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Display strategic thinking and interest in health and wellness sector
- Start-up experience is a plus