Erbology is a fast-growing, innovative food start-up based in London and Los Angeles. Erbology was launched as a response to the excessive consumption of synthetic supplements and intensive farming. We are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods that can help you live a better life.
We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we create, and are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About This Role
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team and take an active role in scaling the business in the UK.
Your goal will be to source, negotiate and win business at retailers, as well as wellness and hospitality players that share our values. You will also engage with and and convey the Erbology story to customers and retail partners via product samplings and staff trainings.
This is a dynamic sales role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about all things sales.
This is a full-time role based in London with travel outside of London and occasional weekend work required.
- Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of all Erbology product lines
- Manage, track and expand existing customer database and sales pipeline
- Lead all aspects of sales execution
- Conduct demos and staff training with confidence and strong product knowledge
- Convey key messages to customers and retail partners
- Gather client feedback and identify trade marketing needs
- Drive Erbology sales at retail partners
- Meet sales targets to support revenue growth
Required Skills and Experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- Results driven and action orientated approach
- High energy, confident and proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility