Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in scaling the business in the UK.
Erbology is a whole foods start-up launched between London and Los Angeles and quickly expanding internationally. At Erbology, we are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods. We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we offer.
Your goal will be to source, negotiate and win business in independent deli stores, health stores and coffee shops that share our values across the UK. You will build upon existing relationships, as well as identify and grow new sales opportunities.
This is an entrepreneurial role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about all things sales.
This is a full-time role based in central London with travel outside of London and occasional weekend work required. You will report directly to the CEO, help develop sales strategy and meet sales targets.
- Identify sales opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of all Erbology product lines
- Manage, track and expand existing customer database and sales pipeline
- Lead all aspects of sales execution and excel at negotiations
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve sales across channels and products
- Identify and track customer needs for the development of future products and improvement of existing offer
- Help manage promotional spend and develop retail marketing plans ensuring they integrate with the company’s strategy
- Meet sales targets to support revenue growth
Required skills and experience
- 1-3 years experience selling FMCG (food) products into UK retail channels and an expansive network of clients where you have sold in the past
- Proven track record of effectively growing business and developing relationships that impact company performance
- Results driven and action orientated approach with understanding of the core needs of account management
- Outstanding negotiation skills backed up with a grasp of category and product management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, CRM tools and other technology solutions for driving sales
- Proactive attitude and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Display strategic thinking and interest in health and wellness sector
- Startup experience is a plus
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges for this role, please send your CV and a brief explanation why you'd like to join our team.