Organic Milk Thistle Oil
Light and nutty, cold-pressed milk thistle oil tastes good and does good. Add a spoonful to your favourite dishes to cleanse and regenerate your body.
- Rich in vitamin E and phytonutrients that help to protect your body from oxidative stress
- Source of omega-6 essential fatty acids
- Recyclable amber glass bottle
100% organic cold-pressed oil from the fruit of milk thistle (Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn.).
Why you’ll love our milk thistle oil
We hand-pick milk thistle and cold-press its seed to extract this precious oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other valuable phytonutrients. Milk thistle oil can gently cleanse your body, boost your heart activity and regenerate your skin.
Note: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to enjoy
Take one tbsp per day. With its gentle nutty flavour, milk thistle oil is ideal for salad dressing, porridge or dip. You can also apply a small amount to skin at night.
Store in a cool, dark place. Not suitable for heating up.
Preheat oven to 175º C (350º F). Rinse and chop your cauliflower in half, then slice one half into “steaks”. Take your “steaks” and combine in a bowl with 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tsp curry powder. Place the cauliflower on parchment paper or directly on a lightly-oiled baking sheet and bake 15-20 mins, or until soft. Let cool for a few minutes.
While your cauliflower is baking, boil 2 cups of green peas 3-5 mins, then drain and cover in cold water. Arrange a bed of fresh rocket on a platter, add the cauliflower on top with the green peas. Garnish with black sesame seeds, drizzle 1 to 2 tbsps of balsamic vinegar and add Erbology Organic Milk Thistle Oil. Enjoy!
- Servings per Container 14/200ml
- Serving Size 14ml
- Nutrition per 100g
- Energy 3600kJ / 800kcal
- Protein 0g
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Fat 98g
- Polyunsaturates 65g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 62g
- Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) 2g
- Cholesterol 0g
- Sodium 0g
- Vitamin E 50mg (42% RDA)
Free standard delivery to the United Kingdom on orders over £30 and to the European Union on orders over £60*.
- Standard deliveries arrive in 3-5 working days
- For next day UK delivery, order before 12pm GMT Monday to Thursday
- International deliveries outside the EU arrive in 5-10 working days
- You can return your order for any reason within 14 days
For more details visit Erbology Orders.
*Free standard delivery to Cyprus and Malta on orders over £70.