Organic Poppy Seed Oil
You’ll love cold-pressed poppy seed oil for its delicious nutty flavour and support of your wellbeing.
- Mildly calming and skin nourishing
- Source of unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E
- Recyclable amber glass bottle
100% organic cold-pressed oil from poppy seeds (Papaver somniferum (L.) (L.).
Why you’ll love our poppy seed oil
Cold-pressed poppy seed oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and phytonutrients that help calm your body and protect from the damage caused by free radicals.
How to enjoy
Take one tbsp per day. Poppy seed oil is ideal for salad dressing, in soups or pasta dishes. You can also apply a small amount to your hair and skin at night.
Store in a cool, dark place. Not suitable for heating up.
This wholesome dessert is so simple to make and absolutely delicious. Create two parfait layers using 4 tbsp coconut yogurt, ½ sliced apple, 1 tsp Erbology Organic Poppy Seed Oil, 4 tsp frozen or fresh blueberries, 3 tsp maple syrup, 1 sliced fig and 1 tsp crushed hazelnuts. Top with 1 nasturtium leaf and enjoy!
- Servings per Container 7
- Serving Size 14ml
- Nutrition per 100g
- Energy 3700kJ/ 900kcal
- Protein 0.4g
- Carbohydrate 0g
- Fat 100g
- Saturates 10g
- Monounsaturates 13g
- Polyunsaturates 77g
- Cholesterol 0g
- Sodium 0g
- Vitamin E 11mg
Free standard delivery to the United Kingdom on orders over £30 and to the European Union on orders over £60*.
- Standard deliveries arrive in 3-5 working days
- For next day UK delivery, order before 12pm GMT Monday to Thursday
- International deliveries outside the EU arrive in 5-10 working days
- You can return your order for any reason within 14 days
For more details visit Erbology Orders.
*Free standard delivery to Cyprus and Malta on orders over £70.