We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
We are innovation led and customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make, the knowledge we pass or the experience we create. We are looking for passionate individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
We are looking for a UX expert, a champion of innovative design thinking, lean UX methodologies and immaculate attention to detail. You will be responsible for developing inspiring and intuitive digital experiences at Erbology.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of our users, solve challenging problems and come up with simple and intuitive solutions
- Improve the usability of our website and continuously champion the quality and coherence of the end-to-end experience
- Create, test, analyse, and iterate new user experiences on desktop and mobile
- Initiate and collaborate with the marketing and software development teams on a range of possible solutions, in line with the company’s vision
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrate a track record and outstanding portfolio with strong creative thinking and innovative solutions to a problem where user insights shaped your design decisions
- User-centred, methodical and clean approach to problem solving
- Experience working across digital channels with a strong background in visual design, interaction design and user research
- Outstanding attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Ability to follow our distinctive brand identity
- You’re collaborative, responsive, and you reliably meet your deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite is essential