We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
We are innovation led and customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make, the knowledge we pass or the experience we create. We are looking for driven individuals who want to make a difference.
About this role
Do you enjoy helping people with their nutritional needs? This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team and play a key role in creating an exceptional customer experience and helping people reach their health goals.
You will tap into two different areas. On the one side, you will focus on nutritional consultation as part of the customer service. On the other side, you will pursue research and create written, video and audio content for our Editorial and other platforms, such as Clubhouse and YouTube, where we engage with our audience. Your goals will be to provide insightful, research-driven information to our customers and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
This is a dynamic role for an expert in nutrition science, who is constantly learning, likes to measure everything and gets things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of customer happiness and passionate about nutritional therapy.
This is a freelance role based in London or Los Angeles with the possibility to work remotely and occasional weekend work required. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and lead the Erbology Nutritional Consultation Programme
- Plan and organise online events on social media platforms
- Create insightful and engaging video and audio content
- Write engaging, research-based articles for the Erbology Editorial, as well as content for the FAQ and product pages
- Show strong nutritional expertise and product knowledge; convey key messages to customers
- Deliver outstanding customer experience and strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Lead all aspects of customer experience, including support, satisfaction, retention, quality and reliability of service
- Gather and analyse customer feedback
- Work closely with the marketing team and grow customer retention rate
- Excel at solving any problems that may arise throughout the customer journey
- Create KPIs and a rigorous measurement process to analyse and improve customer satisfaction across channels and products
- Meet targets to support revenue growth
Required skills and experience
- Expertise in nutritional sciences
- Display exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, fluent English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Broad customer relationship management capabilities
- Problem solving mind
- Understand data, analytics, and metrics
- Result-driven and action-orientated approach
- Excellent organisational skills combined with attention to detail and high-level outcomes
- Start-up mindset, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- BSc or postgraduate degree in nutritional sciences and 4+ years of full-time experience in a nutritional consultancy role
- Demonstrate examples and results of customer experience tasks
- Demonstrate examples of written content