We’re Erbology, a health food start-up based in London, Prague and Los Angeles. We combine the knowledge of traditional remedies with the latest science to create a range of nutritious snacks, drinks, health powders, plant oils and more. All our products are 100% organic, plant-based and sustainably-sourced from small, independent farmers who share our values. It’s food to make you feel good!
About this role
Do you love talking to people, engaging communities and making an impact? This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced social media manager to join a small team as a freelancer and help grow and engage the Erbology community around the world.
This is an creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for a people person who is relentless in pursuit of growth and passionate about social media marketing and brand management.
This is a freelance role based in London or remotely. You will report directly to the Head of Growth.
- Increase brand awareness and customer engagement by developing effective social media strategies
- Create a monthly content plan for all the social media sites, including regular features (e.g. “Wellness Wednesdays”, etc)
- Conceptualise and create engaging social media content from quizzes to polls, AMAs, live feeds and more
- Monitor and respond to comments on the social media posts, customer feedback, and user generated content
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the executive team, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Set measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the ROI
- Liaise with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and technologies, as well as develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends
Required skills and experience
- Creative flair combined with analytical and strategic thinking
- Extensive middleweight industry experience in working with diverse social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, editorial level English
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships with customers, influencers and strategic partners
- Meet deadlines
- A sound understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and keyword search
- Ability to create posts and stories independently using Photoshop, Canva, After Effects or other software